Hello friends! For Mother's Day, I received a nice surprise! My son Gavin, software and website developer, wrote the code for a pattern store on my website! This is important for TWO reasons:
1. Only around 50% of my customers are Ravelry users. My store allows direct pattern pdf sales without the hassle of logging in to Ravelry!
2. I plan to launch a hand-dyed yarn line (wholesale and retail) this fall! My online shop for retail sales is ready to go!
I successfully transferred my store’s pdfs to my tablet today. Using an i-Pad:
1. Click on the pdf link in your e-mail.
2. Click on OPEN WITH I-BOOKS and your pdf will be saved to your device.
3. Click on OPEN WITH… and you can choose your Knit Companion app to open and save your pdf to Knit Companion if you wish. I use all the free features of Knit Companion on a daily basis (moveable place marker with memory, free counters, notes).
Please let me know any issues with other tablet brands!